I don’t know what your destiny will be. But one thing I do know; the only ones among you who will be happy are those who have sought and fond how to serve.
If you really want to give leadership and give it well, you’ll find a way; if you don't , you’ll find an excuse.
The price of greatness is responsibility.
- Tell the truth and build open relationships.
- Tell the good, the bad and the ugly.
- Respect the ethics of full disclosure.
- Own up to our own mistakes and practicing forgiveness with others.
- Truly inform people.
- Take stewardship seriously – to all clients; customers; colleagues; and to the communities where we work and live.
You don't build trust by talking about it. You build it by achieving results, always with integrity and in a manner that show real personal regard for the people with whom you work.
- Celebrate the success of friends, family, colleagues and clients.
- Be righteous in efforts to create a continuous culture of celebration.
- Use celebrations to recognize our lives, build relationships, and create positive memories.
- Promotes making the ordinary fun and rewarding.